I have read carefully the Booking Condition and accept them without reservation
Before you book please read the holiday description and daily itineraries as well as these booking conditions. If you have any questions about the holidays please contact us before proceeding with your booking.
- Deposit and Final payment To make a booking please fill-in the online booking form. We will then ask you to pay a deposit of 50% for each person and send you details of how to pay. After we have received the deposit we will invoice you the remainder of the cost, which you should pay no later than two calendar months before departure. If you book less than eight weeks before departure full payment must be made on booking.
- None Payment of Final Invoice If the balance is not paid in time we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and apply the cancellation charges outlined below.
- Cancellation charges If you wish to cancel your holiday, you will be liable to the following cancellation charges:(i) 56 days or more before the departure date you will forfeit your deposit. (ii) More than 28 days and less than 56 days a 50% refund of the tour price will be made. (iii) Less than 28 days before the departure date no refund will be given.
- Insurance It is a condition of joining any of our cycling programs that you must be insured against medical and accident risk, which must include repatriation to your own country, air ambulance and helicopter rescue services. We also recommend that you take out cancellation insurance. You must carry your insurance certificate (or some other form of proof) with you on holiday.
- Cancellation by usWe will only cancel your holiday if: (i) We are forced to do so by unusual or unforeseeable circumstances such as war; civil or political unrest; or what is usually known as ‘force majeure’; (ii) If the minimum number needed to operate our holidays has not been met. In the latter case we will advise you no later than 28 days before your planned departure date.
- Minimum group size If we have a group size of less than 3 people we reserve the right to cancel the tour. In this case you will either be offered a full refund or, if mutually agreed we will move your holiday to an alternative date.
- Risks and hazards Your booking is accepted on the understanding that you realize the risks and hazards of such a holiday, including the dangers inherent in cycling either on the road or off the road, or the dangers inherent in the other activities included in the holidays. Your booking is accepted on the understanding that you realize the risks of such holidays in terms of the potential for delays and alterations, due to possible changes of local politics, weather, disease, loss of or damage to property, inconvenience, and discomfort.
- Unacceptable behaviour If during a tour your behaviour is detrimental to the safety and welfare of the group as a whole the tour leader may ask you to leave the tour without the right to a refund.
- Bringing your own bike If bringing your own bike on one of our holidays, please ensure that the bike is adequately maintained and insured. We will take all reasonable care when transporting bikes, however we are not responsible financially for any damage caused by a third party during our trip or in transit to the start point of the holiday.